News
The family suit, as first reported by CBS News Miami's partners at the Miami Herald, claims the barge's crew was reckless and ...
The barge and tug boat were registered to Waterfront Construction, which, according to state business records, is owned by ...
The lawsuit accuses Waterfront Construction — the company that owns the barge — and the Miami Yacht Club and MYC Youth ...
4don MSN
Cause of death for third girl killed in sailboat crash near Miami Beach revealed by medical examiner
The Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office said that 10-year-old Arielle "Ari" Buchman died from an accidental drowning.
The family of 7-year-old Calena Areyan Gruber, who survived a fatal Miami Beach sailboat crash, says she is recovering and ...
A rielle "Ari" Mazi Buchman, 10, the third girl who died after a barge ran over a sailboat in Biscayne Bay last week, died of ...
CBS News Miami's Larry Seward is at the courthouse with the lawsuit alleges and what the defendant's' lawyer has to say.
Sailboats typically have the right of way over engine-powered boats on the water, but there are exceptions. One of these may ...
Two children participating in a youth sailing program are dead after a barge struck their sailboat in Miami Beach midday ...
Two girls died and two others were in critical condition after a large barge crashed into a summer-camp sailboat with five ...
The company that owns the barge that slammed into a sailboat carrying Miami Yacht Club summer campers, killing three of the girls on board, was identified in a lawsuit filed Friday.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results