CETINJE, Montenegro (Reuters) -A gunman killed at least 10 people in a rampage on a small town in Montenegro on Wednesday, police said, one of the tiny Balkan nation's worst mass killings. A ...
CETINJE, Montenegro (AP) — Shock and dismay prevailed in Montenegro on Thursday after a gunman fatally shot 12 people, including two children, in a western town before killing himself. At least four ...
A man went on a shooting rampage in the streets of this western Montenegro city Friday, killing 10 people, including two children, before being shot dead by a passerby, officials said. Montenegrin ...
Civil defence members carry the body of a victim after a mass shooting in Cetinje, Montenegro, on 1 January 2025 (AFP via Getty Images) A gunman who killed at least 10 people, including two children, ...
Montenegro was shaken earlier this month by a rare mass killing in its royal capital, Cetinje, where the president and both the country's dominant Orthodox churches all reside. Ten people died when a ...
PODGORICA -- The Montenegrin government has announced a raft of new gun-control measures, following a mass shooting that killed 12 people, including two children. The shooting took place on January 1 ...